Professional Onsite Inspection using SharperInspection®
Onsite inspection is required whenever an objective, visual and operational analysis is necessary to provide a service
or a product. This operation provides risk management evidence in cases of fraud, illegal operations or project progress.
Some businesses require onsite inspection to abide by federal or regional laws. Others require onsite inspection for
Insurance Policy, Compliance with standards or Credit Rating. Whatever the reason for the onsite inspection, the inspector
needs access to critical data:
- Name and credentials of the person or company being inspected.
- The exact location where the inspection will be performed.
- An Inspection Checklist that assists the inspector in finding what to look for during the inspection.
During the inspection itself, the Inspector needs to collect additional details about the inspection:
- Notes about findings on each checklist item.
- Date and time of inspection.
- Geo-location of the notes.
- Images captured of the site as proof.
- Optionally, take the signature of the client on the notes.
Optionally read the details of the client using her/his
to verify the credentials.
Address onsite inspection challenges using SharperInpsection®. Perform inspections onsite using accurate data. Save
time and effort by navigating to the exact location using GPS. Capture notes, photos, videos, etc. and attach to your
report. Submit your report while navigating to your next destination.
Performing onsite inspections requires our engineers to be Mobile. Being mobile meant
that our engineers would not have access to critical data while onsite. That's all from the distant past. Now, with
SharperInspection® our engineers are able to perform the inspection
in a much shorter time and significantly less effort.
SharperInspection® provides a lot of features and functionality. Here's a summary:
Up-to-Date Inspection Data
- Synchronize data on the tablet device with your line-of-business data over a secure data line.
- When an Inspector completes the task, updates are synchronized back with your line-of-business data.
Your inspectors will have the most up-to-date inspection data they need in order to perform their
inspection with ease and efficiency.
Navigation, Maps & GPS Locations
- Geo-location of the Client is available as part of the inspection data.
- Using navigation, Inspector will easily arrive at the destination.
While capturing images from the inspection site, the date, time and Geo-location are also stored,
making it possible to prove that the Inspector arrived at the location.
Insert the Client's Smart Civil ID into a reader and get the
details of the client immediately.
- Collect the signature of the Client.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or later on the server. We recommend Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or later on the client. We recommend Windows 10
||Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition or later. We recommend SQL Server 2016 Enterprise
|Middle Tier Application Server + Web Services
- Windows Communications Foundation (WCF)
- .Net Framework 4.5 or later.
- .Net framework 4.5 or later
- Windows Store Application