Effective Visitor Management using SharperVisitorLogs®
- Allow visitors to present common credentials during a visit. Examples of such common credentials in Kuwait are: Smart Civil ID, Passport and Driver's License
- Efficiently capture visitor data without causing delays at the gates and log them in a book.
- Assign a Visitor Badge number to the visitor and associate this number with the visit.
- When a visitor leaves, the process should be even easier to log the visitor out.
- Generate extensive reports about one or more visits.
In the absence of such a solution, we tried to use Excel to log our visitor details. This proved to be both time-consuming and error-prone. Our visitors began to complain of the unnecessary procedures, but we wanted a no-compromise solution. SharperVisitorLogs® came to our rescue.
|Automatic Visitor Data Capture||
|Data Platform||Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition or later. We recommend SQL Server 2016 Enterprise|
|Middle Tier Application Server + Web Services||
|Collaboration & Communication Platform||