SharperSkills® C# Training
Make C# Sharper and develop professional applications with SharperSkills® C# Training
Learn how to develop professional, high-performance console applications, web services, windows applications, web applications and mobile applications.This SharperSkills® offering trains your team on how to be star developers with a customized training that suits your industry.
SharperSkills® C# Training by Sharper Software gave us the knowledge we need in order to develop several types of applications.The training is not only covering coding skills, but also provides architectural guidance.
Software Development Challenges
Do you or your team develop applications for your organization? What type of applications do you usually develop (e.g. Web, Windows, Console, Web Services, Mobile)? With a plethora of programming languages available in the market these days, how can you be sure that you're betting on the right platform and programming language? With your team having varying degrees of skills, how can you make sure that your code is quality code? Or, what is the meaning of 'Quality Code' the first place.
Software Development Teams in any organization faces many challenges:
- A common architecture and engineering exercise is usually an afterthought
- The architecture and components of the solution are usually left for the developer to decide
- Code written by one developer can hardly be maintained by another developer
- Applications usually do not perform as well as expected
- Securing the code and application is an afterthought
- There isn't enough information about data types and structures
By selecting C# as your development language and Microsoft Visual Studio as your Integrated Development Environment, most if not all of the above challenges will be addressed. With the ability to use the same language and developer experience to develop Web, Windows, Mobile, Web Services, etc. you can easily respond to ever-changing business needs and deliver more functionality with lower budgets.
SharperSkills® C# Training Offering
This 5-day, Instructor-led training offering focuses on your industry's major application development challenges and teaches attendees how to use Visual C# .Net to address these challenges. You'll learn how to develop applications using C# and deliver them as Web, Windows, WPF, Web Services, Mobile or other types of applications. Optimizing your code, taking security into account and understanding better architecture are core components of the course's theme.
|Delivery Mechanism||Instructor-led in a classroom with a PC for every attendee.|
|Technical Level||Beginner to Advanced|
What will the attendees learn?
- We will pick a fictitious company that is in the same industry as your organization.This fictitious company will be used as a Case Study for the complete course.
- The Case Study company will be studied to understand its data challenges.
Methodology and approach:
- Attendees will learn how to understand the business challenges and build one or more applications to address them.
- Attendees will use Visual C# to create data structures, classes, user interface components, etc. that are necessary for the running the application.
- By building such applications, testers will learn how to properly test these applications.
- Windows Server
- Visual Studio Enterprise
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
Every trainee will get a Welcome Kit that includes:
- USB Flash Disk including the necessary software and virtual machines used during the training.
- Full-Color printed training manual.
- An anonymous Feedback Form to collect personal feedback about the course and the performance of the instructor.
- An attractive Certificate of Attendance.
Your team's skills will improve, making them ready to take on new challenges and see them through.
More Practice Less Theory
Practice using the technology rather than going through boring theory. We use no slides, but rather a Virtual Machine.
Find Hidden Gems
Conventional training rarely covers all the features. Find hidden gems in the technology, helping you solve problems.
Use knowledge you gained from this training to solve real-life business problems with technology.
Provided Training Material can be used at home or at the office, making it a great reference when you need it.
Check Your Knowledge
At the end of each module, attendees have to answer "Check Your Knowledge" questions to solidify learnings.