Productive Clinic Management using SharperClinic®
Make your everyday life at your clinic easier and more productive using our
solution. SharperClinic makes it easier for you and your assistants to capture, maintain and retrieve
your patient records. Alongside advanced Insight into what's going on with your small business.
Whether you are the Doctor in charge of the clinic, or assisting Nurse, or a
customer-facing Receptionist or an Accountant, SharperClinic can help you achieve more results with less effort.
Prior to using SharperClinic®, we were in a scheduling nightmare. Most of our patients kept complaining about the
appointment conflicts. Our doctors were also suffering, as it took more than 15 minutes to fetch a patient's file. All that is
SharperClinic® provides a lot of features and functionality. Here's a summary:
Patient Medical Records
- Efficiently create a new Patient Medical Record using her/his Smart Civil ID.
- Replace paper files with Digital Files. This allows physicians to quickly review a Patient's Medical Record.
- The list of patient's is sorted by whoever has an appointment in the nearest vicinity.
- Patients with due payments are marked and can easily be identified in the list.
Find a Patient's Medical Record using
(e.g. phone number, Civil ID, etc.)
Once a Patient's Medical Record is found, you can add an appointment, issue an invoice, receive a payment
and much more with only a single click.
- Visually manage the Clinic's appointments for each resource.
Mark appointments as Unconfirmed, Confirmed, Arrived, Canceled, etc. and see the color
reflected on the appointment.
- Resources are notified when the patient arrives.
- Assign the resource and treatment and see the color reflected on the appointment.
- Drag-and-drop appointments to move them to other time slots or resources.
- Quickly identify conflicts in appointments and work to fix them.
- Analyze canceled appointments to identify patterns.
- Use Medically-Approved terms for chargeable items.
Apply discounts as a percentage or amount. The totals automatically
- Apply a Patient's insurance to the total.
- Credit each transaction to the main resource. This helps in compensation calculations.
- Allow partial or full payments in Cash, K-Net, Credit Card, etc.
- Maintain a list of medications for use by the clinic or for sale to patients.
- Find which medications are due to replenishment and place orders.
- Manage your medication orders easily and efficiently
- Extensible list of reports that provide insight into your clinic's business.
- Statistical reports help identify patterns in your business.
- Reports can be automatically delivered, based on a schedule, to concerned personnel.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or later on the server. We recommend Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Windows 10 or later
||Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition or later. We recommend SQL Server 2016 Enterprise
|Middle Tier Application Server + Web Services
- Windows Communications Foundation (WCF)
- .Net Framework 4.5 or later.
- Smart Client .Net 4.5 or later
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
|Collaboration & Communication Platform
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 or later. We recommend SharePoint Server 2019
- Microsoft PerformancePoint Services