Automatically capture data from Payment Cards
If your organization ever deals with consumer payments, you have certainly faced one of the following problems:
- Customers make payments using different service providers and cards issued by different banks.
- Once a payment is complete, it is time-consuming and error-prone to enter the details of the card holder, card number, expiry date, etc.
- Due to the above, you decide not to capture payment card details, leaving you with reconciliation nightmares in case of complaints.
Now, using SharperIntegration®, it is possible for any business to reduce
time and effort required to enter payment card information into your systems. This reduces data entry errors and improves
the quality of your service.
Our team can also assist in building an integration between your existing systems and the Payment Card Integration solution.
Contact our team today for more details.
It required time and effort from our sales team to capture payment card details from our customers. In one of the situations,
we had to reconcile our records for a whole week to determine that a salesperson had
indeed made a mistake. This now takes only a few seconds thanks to
Support for major Payment Card Providers
SharperIntegration® can read from, but not limited to, the following providers:
- American Express
- Diner's Club
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA)
Integrate with your existing systems
Integration Adapters make it possible to read data
from Payment Cards and update records in a plethora of data sources, including but not limited to:
- Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- Oracle Forms Applications
- Web-based applications
- Text formats (CSV, TXT, XML)
- Office (Excel & Access)
- Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics AX
Adaptable Business Logic
Apply transformations and flexible business rules on the Payment Card data and push this data onto
your platform of choice. Make changes to your business rules on-the-fly.
Our solution is extensible and provides standards-compliant APIs, If your systems do not provide
an interface for other technologies to integrate with, our solution may be extended to support
other mechanisms to integrate with your systems.
|Standards-Compliant Smart card Reader for each user
Every user who needs to read information off the Payment Cards requires the presence of a
smart card reader. These readers are commercially available. Scroll down for more.
The only training necessary for your users is how to insert the Payment Card
into the reader and how to ensure data is read properly.