Send SMS Notifications using SharperReminders®
With so many things that bother human beings these days, it is easy to forget appointments or commitments. SharperReminders® sends a
friendly short message reminder to your customers, partners, patients, employees, etc. to remind them of their important commitments. This helps increase
customer loyalty and satisfaction and saves you the trouble of missing customer appointments.
SharperReminders® allows customizing the message format to your heart's desire using templates. These templates can be prepared in more
than one language. Furthermore, the activity of sending the messages can be automated whenever a certain condition is met.
In Public Healthcare, it is a challenge to book appointments to patients and most of the time, radiology
equipment is fully-booked. Many patients, however, would forget about their appointments, especially if
the timespan between the time of the booking and the appointment itself is longer than a week. We needed
a cost-effective way to remind our patients of their appointments. SharperReminders® made
it simple for us to define the selection criteria, customize the message format and send notifications to
our patients reminding them of their appointments.
SharperReminders® provides a lot of features and functionality. Here's a summary:
Support for Multiple Languages
Although the user interface is in English only, SMS notifications in
as well as any UNICODE language are supported.
- Automatically fetches appointments from your systems based on a configurable schedule.
- Supports most common data sources (text, relational database, etc.)
- Automatically cleans mobile phone data and stores the incorrect ones for review.
- When it's time to send the message, automatically formats the message and sends it.
Adaptability & Flexibility
- Uses templates to define message formats by categorizing appointments
- Templates include placeholders for date, time, day of week, etc. Add them with a click of a button.
- Every appointment can be associated with a category and each category has its own schedule.
- Ability to send messages based on any interval (e.g. 1 day prior, 5 days prior, etc.).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2. We recommend Windows Server 2016.
- Microsoft Windows 10 on the client.
||Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition or later. We recommend SQL Server 2016 Enterprise.
|Middle Tier Application Server + Web Services
- WebAPI services written in .net
- .Net Framework 4.6 or later.
- ASP.Net MVC Web Application
- .Net Framework 4.6 or later