Ministry of Interior
Ministry of Interior (MOI), State of Kuwait provides several security and public administration services. MOI is
in charge of issuing driver's licenses to people living in Kuwait and to ensure the safety of roads. Furthermore,
MOI is responsible for fighting crime and upholding the laws of the State of Kuwait.
Business Needs & Challenges
At the heart of its operations, MOI relies heavily on its most important assets: Human Resources. It is, therefore
very important to be able to analyze patterns in Human Resources to arrive at the best methods to manage these
resources. At the moment, MOI is not able to analyze any data, as it lacks the necessary tools, knowledge and
resources necessary to perform such analytics.
Although MOI uses a single application to manage all aspects of HR, the possibility to analyze this data and draw
correlations between other sources of data available at MOI is not possible at the moment.
Characteristics of a viable solution
A viable solution should provide the following capabilities:
- Import data from multiple sources.
- Allow MOI resources to model the data using business-friendly terms.
- Provide rich visualizations that would allow MOI to perform both Explanatory and Exploratory analysis.
- Allow publishing and sharing reports among MOI team members.
- Be available on multiple devices.
- Be cost-effective